Illapa Guest House is a colonial house that has been completely restored and converted into a cozy retreat, whose classic colonial architecture and contemporary design ensures a really nice atmosphere. We are known for providing personalized service to our guests to feel at home, enjoying the comfort and warmth of our rooms and common areas.
Ten more reasons why you should visit us
We are located in the historic center of Cusco, in a quiet street of Awaqpinta, surrounded by narrow passages Inca stone walls. Just four blocks from the Plaza de Armas, within walking distance of Temple visited Qoricancha (now Church and Convent of Santo Domingo), one block from the main shopping street of the city and financial (Av El Sol) which houses the post offices, banks, ATMs, cafes, restaurants, and less than 10 minutes from the airport.
This privileged location allows our guests to be in constant touch with the city and close to the main tourist attractions, craft markets, restaurants, bars and night spots.
We have 7 spacious and comfortable rooms, two with balcony, all with private bathroom, hot water, telephone, LCD TV, down comforters and sheets 100% Cotton.
- Single room: doublebed.
• Double room: with two twin beds.
• Double room: double bed.
• Superior Double Room: King size bed and a sofa bed, spacious and if required an extra bed.
• Family Room: two connecting rooms (double room + double room), especially for families and / or groups.
Our hosting service includes the following:
• Coca welcome
• American breakfast (bread, butter, jam, scrambled eggs, cheese or avocado, tea, coffee, milk, assorted juices)
• 24 hour hot water (gas)
• Cable TV
• Free Internet access within the hotel and in the rooms
• Hair dryer on request
• Computer with free internet access 24 hours located at reception
• 24 hour reception
• General tourist information
• Luggage custody
• Medical care
• National and international calls
• Fax and Printing
• Taxi (pick up and transfer to the airport)
The payment of these additional services can be made by cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).